terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2007

Diary of a Nowadays Man

6.00 a.m. I woke up with last night´s hangover. After all, three hours of sleep are not enough to cure it!!!
As I was already so late I just skipped the breakfast. It´s not that important at all, right?
In a hurry there I went to roar off with my car, prepared (or not) for two hours of unbearable traffic.

8.30 a.m. Another boring day sitting in chair, in front of a computer... How interesting! That´s right, that´s what I do all day long in my job.

1.00 p.m. Lunch time!! I left, relieved, my office to go straight to the restaurant just after the corner. The fast-food restaurant! I just love those hamburgers, oh, and that "Extra Cheeseburger", with all those sauces and grease... Delicious!!!
Looking at the mirror I think for a second I may be becoming a bit fat... But well, the mirror is so far and it looks just like it´s distorted. And anyway we only live once, right?
And please... next time I have to ask the waiter to change the TV channel. I don´t want to look at those poor hungry people in the news while I´m eating...

2.30 p.m. Return back to another exciting afternoon at the office. Just hope not to fall asleep until the end of the day.

6.00 p.m. Finally I broke the record! I almost fell asleep only once.

8.00 p.m. I arrived home... Home sweet home. After two exhausting hours I made it. Never realized how dark the air was in my way back home...
What I really wanted now was to return to my unfinished sleep, but no way. There´s this date with my work fellows.

10.00 p.m. After eating some old sandwich I found in the back of the refrigerator, I lead back into another big time drinking party. Hopefully I won´t get drunk...

Sem comentários: